Viewing the last login for your students
To view the completion status for all your students (e.g. in the AAVMC Accepted Students Wellbeing Course):
- Log in to the platform at https://learn.aavmc.org.
- Access the course in which you have students (e.g. AAVMC Accepted Students Wellbeing Course) from your dashboard or by selecting My Courses from the Courses menu at the top of the page and then clicking on the course.
The course page displays.
- In the left navigation menu, click Participants. A list of all students at your organization displays.
- From here, you can:
- View the last date and time each of your students accessed the course.
- Click on a student name and:
- See additional reports, such as a log report and completion report.
- Message your student from the system by clicking the Message link at the top, next to their name.
- Add notes on your students and more.
Viewing course completion status for students
To view the completion status for all your students (e.g. in the AAVMC Accepted Students Wellbeing Course): Log in to the platform at https://learn.aavmc.org. Access the course in which you have students (e.g. AAVMC Accepted Students Wellbeing ...
Is my AAVMC Learn login information the same as my login information for AAVMC Connect?
Your AAVMC Learn and AAVMC Connect accounts are completely separate accounts. However, you are strongly encouraged to use the same email for both accounts, and to use your institutional email if you have one.
Logging into the platform
To access AAVMC Learn, either: Click on the AAVMC Learn link at the top of any page on the AAVMC website (https://www.aavmc.org). Open your browser, and go to https://learn.aavmc.org. The AAVMC Learn login page displays. Enter the username and ...
Creating an AAVMC Learn account
You must first create an account on AAVMC Learn in order to take courses in the platform. To create an account: Click here to access the AAVMC Learn login page. Click the button in the First time here? section of the page. The New Account page ...
The Left Nav
Left Nav refers to the navigation menu on the left-side of every page in the system. Below are some important items to note about the Left Nav. Expanding and Collapsing the Left Nav You can expand or collapse the left nav, per your own personal ...