Breadcrumbs are an easy way to navigate throughout the site.
- Every page in the system has "breadcrumbs" at the top.
- For example, when on the main page of a course, the breadcrumbs at the top look like the following:
Each of the items in the breadcrumbs are links, such that:
- Clicking Dashboard returns the user to their Dashboard page.
- Clicking Courses takes the user to the Course Catalog.
- Clicking Pre-Vet takes the user to a list of all Pre-Vet specific courses.
- Clicking The Road to Veterinary School takes the user to the landing page for the The Evolution of Fire Life Safety in Building Codes course.
Breadcrumbs vary, depending on which page of the system you are on.